KTM / Husqvarna / Gas Gas rear disc guard.
- 20mm rear disc guard fits: 2003 KTM 250SX 2004-2012 KTM 125-530 ALL models 2013-2022 KTM XC-W / XCF-W / EXC / EXC-F
- 2014-2022 Husqvarna FE / TE 125-501
- 2014-2015 Husqvarna FC / TC 125-450
- 2017 TX125 2021-2022 Gas Gas EC 250/300
- 22mm rear disc guard fits: 2023 KTM 125-500 SX, SXF, XC, XCF models. 2023 Husqvarna 125-500 FC, TC, FX, TX models
- 25mm rear disc guard fits: 2013-2022 KTM SX / SXF / XC / XCF 125-450
- 2016-2022 Husqvarna FC / TC / FX / TX 250-450 2021-2023 Gas Gas MC 125/250 MC 250F, MC 350F, MC 450F EX 250/300, EX 250F, EX350F, EX450F
Here is why we built our disc guards the way we did.
when designing these disc guards was to provide superior protection
while keeping weight to a minimum. The more weight you add to the rear
tire the harder it is for the shock to respond to terrain. That custom shock re-valve might not perform as well as it could with a large chunk
of aluminum bolted to the rear axle. Instead of just screwing a disc guard onto the brake hanger we designed our disc guard so that the rear axle passes through both the brake hanger and the disc guard . This design means that the force from an impact transfers straight back through the disc guard into the rear axle and not through a screwed on disc guard and then into the brake hanger. Our disc guards protect the front
and outer edge of the brake disc where impacts typically come from while
leaving the center mostly open. The open center reduces weight while
also giving mud very little surface area to stick to adding even more
weight or building up and dragging on the rotor. A
square outside edge tends to hang up on rocks or logs. The inside of
the guard features a minimal chamfer giving debris less chance to get
between the guard and the brake disc.
Our disc guards offer a lifetime guarantee.
Total number of lifetime guarantee replacements sent out since we introduced this part. = 3